Monday, April 25, 2005

me televishun has makes me smartest poeples in the hole wide world

I was about to write a long post about this article I read in a magazine yesterday, but then I realized it was the New York Times Magazine. Like we really need another "Hey, check out the imbicility at the New York Times" kinda stroy.

So sufice it to say that some guy was trying to say that the recent trend in tv shows being more comlex in their plot strucures makes people smarter. As if complxity=quality. Two words Dream Theatre. End Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlmstHvn said...

Mike Keneally.
Quality and Genius -- and a lot of damn notes :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Most whole heartedly agree. But Keneally's simple stuff is just as genius as his complex stuff. The song Panda for example.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home