Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Leeloo The Terrible




This is my brother's new kitten, Leeloo, as in Milla Jovovich's character in The Fifth Element. She also spent last weekend at my sister and brother-in-law's house. My French brother-in-law has two daughter's, eleven and thirteen, from a previous marriage. Though they live with their mother in France, they spend their summers here. They wanted to see the new kitten so my brother made the hour-and-a-half drive with her on Saturday. Now, my sister already has two adult cats. Zach is a surly, old, long haired, black cat, who doesn't particularly like other cats. Pixel is a stupid, but playful white and grey cat.

Everyone thought that it was a good idea to bring her, I wasn't so sure. Leeloo is a great cat but she is very aggressive in her playing. The shortest way to put it is that she is an Alpha Female. I didn't say anything because she is so much smaller than the other two cats, what could she hurt.

Well to say the least within an hour being there she was queen of the house. This petite three month old kitten was hissing at and chasing around two cats that were twice the size of her. She even ate their food! Even I hadn't foreseen that. It was friggen hilarious.

The little French girls loved her of course; she'll chase a piece of string for hours.

But all ended well. The other cats just stayed out of her way the rest of the time and she came home Sunday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Hey, Jenna

Yeah, she is adorable. My brother did good when he picked her out. She's actually runnig around my room right now. Very entertaining. She fearless, intellegent, and precocious.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home