Thursday, March 22, 2007

Things I've Learned Since My Last Post

The age of enlightenment is highly overrated, the golden mean is wrong, and insurance is an evil concept straight from the pit of hell. I'm too lazy to deffend these arguments right now, except to say that you can't use you reason until you start with a belief. Truth is Gods way and does not exists between two human extremes, it exists on a compltely different plain. The end result of insurance will be that no one will be able to wipe there ass unless the insurance company say so. You want to find a real obstacle to freedom look at how much of our lives are controled in order that insurance companies don't lose money. We give them our money and then they tell exactly what we can and can't do otherwise they don't pay when something does go wrong.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some folks on the gulf coast would agree with your thoughts about insurance.

Welcome back - miss your insightful calls into etcetera.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thank you for those kind words it really means a lot to me.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jordan Munroe said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are perhaps one of the deepest people I've "met".

Ecclesiastes 7:5

5:41 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Man, Jordy. I hardly know how to respond to that except to say that is probably the best compliment I ever recieved. Thank you, I need that.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home