Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep, today is the big three-zero. I not sure how I feel about it yet. I geuss I should quit smoking as they say that any damge caused can be reversed if stop at thirty. They also say that thirty is the new twenty. I hope that's true because I hardly feel like I'm an even an adult. On the bright side I have lost fifteen pounds in the last month or so. I'm amazed how easily i've done it just by eating healthier. More whole grains and fiber less saturated fat and smaller portions. Mmmmm falafel. I made my first attemp at falafel from scratch, it was no Mamoun's but it came closer than I thought it would. I'm going to go play minesweeper, I'm only one second away from qualifying for a world ranking, that would be a nice birthday present...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home